5.05.2018

Still here!

Hi everyone! It has been along time since I've posted but going forward I will be putting more effort towards the blog. And although its been a long time since a recent update it dosent mean progress has stopped. Yes... this remodel has been going one since 2010 but as a disclosure I also do this for a living and spend 90% of my time on other builds. Just trying not to discourage any newcomers that might see 8 years of work as crazy. So Im back on board with the site with plenty new awesome pictures and information coming soon! Also Ill be back online to answer any questions you may have. thanks everyone!

5 comments:

  1. I am getting ready to replace the axles under our recently purchased 1970 Sovereign. I have a friend who works for Dexter Axle who can help get the axles for me but needs technical information to make sure we get the correct axles. In a prior post you gave this number for the axle you used under yours. You also discussed the angle of 22.5 degrees and perhaps 26 degrees might be better. Could you verify this information?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, here is the number you gave for the axles: A2 T3580-655E-61.5LR-22.5D-G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi mike and Nikki, my name is Chris villada from orlando fl ,I just bought a 31' Aiorstream and trying to turned in to a taco food truck ,but i have no knowledge of how to start ,the foodtruck companies here are asking $30,$40 k to build it but I dont have that money ,I was wondering if you or any of your crew woul be interested in a florida vacation to help do it , we can negotiate a price .. Let me know what you think or recommend my contact number is 4078732983 Thank you for your time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi just wondering where you bought mattresses for bunks are the regular twin size

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi not sure you received this are they just regular twin size mattresses for bunks or are they special ordered

    ReplyDelete